Rochester Athletics Captains Club
Congratulations, you have been chosen as a member of the Rochester High School Athletics Captains Club! The Rochester High School Athletics Captains Club is comprised of the varsity sports captains at Rochester High School. You have been chosen because your coaches believe you possess leadership qualities.
The goal of the Rochester High School Athletics Captains Club is to give our captains an opportunity to build on their already strong characters. We will help our captains be effective leaders by building on the 7 C’s of Leadership (Credible, Committed, Caring, Confidence Builders, Communicators, Consistent, and outstanding Character). We believe our captains are leaders on the playing field, in the classroom, and in the community. Partnering with the Rochester Hills Humane Society, Habitat for Humanity, and local elementary schools, our student-athletes will gain a sense of selflessness and build ties with the community through volunteering with these organizations.
- Volunteering to read to our local elementary students (three days a week)
- Volunteering with Blessings in a Backpack
- Volunteering with Habitat for Humanity (once a year)
- Volunteering Hometown Hustle
- Wounded Warrior Project
- Holiday Stocking Stuffer (December- Community House)
- Bi-weekly club meetings
- SMART Goals, Positive Words Powerful Results (character and leadership development)
This is an exciting time to be a Falcon, make the most of your experience. Go Falcons!
Luke Beach, CAA
Rochester High School Athletic Director
Please click on the link below to learn more about Rochester High School’s Captains Club.