Rochester High School Athletic Booster Club, hereinafter referred to as the “Club”, is a non-profit organization comprised of parents, coaches, and other civic minded adults co-operating with the Administration and Athletic Director of Rochester High School, Rochester Michigan, to give moral and financial support to all Rochester High School athletic programs. The Club will assist in identifying long and short term needs for the athletic programs and assist in implementing fund raising for these needs. The Club will also be responsible for funding the Hall of Fame Committee, and providing up to four (4) scholarships to Senior athletes at $1000.00 each.
2020-2021 Executive Board
- Deb Jones – President email@example.com
- Chris Czerwein – Vice President CCzerwien@rawlings.com
- Kerry Conley – Secretary firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scott Green – Treasurer Sjgreenusa@gmail.com
- Dean Allen – Athletic Coordinator email@example.com
- Ginnie Ames – Alumni / Hall of Fame
- – Membership
- Pattie Swart – Concessions
- – Fundraising
- Sept 14, Oct 12, Nov 9, Dec 14, Jan 11, Feb 8, Mar 8, Apr 12, May 10, June 14
Rochester Athletic Booster are Making a Difference ‐ Over $180,000 awarded in the last 7 years!
EQUIPMENT ~ UNIFORMS ~ FACILITY IMPROVEMENTS ~ FIELD MAINTENANCE ~ MEDICAL EQUIPMENT
TEAM EVALUATION SOFTWARE ~ ATHLETIC SCHOLARSHIPS ~ SOUND IMPROVEMENTS