Rochester High School Athletic Booster Club, hereinafter referred to as the “Club”, is a non-profit organization comprised of parents, coaches, and other civic minded adults co-operating with the Administration and Athletic Director of Rochester High School, Rochester Michigan, to give moral and financial support to all Rochester High School athletic programs. The Club will assist in identifying long and short term needs for the athletic programs and assist in implementing fund raising for these needs. The Club will also be responsible for funding the Hall of Fame Committee, and providing up to four (4) scholarships to Senior athletes at $500 each.
2018-2019 Executive Board
- John Cloutier – President
- Mark Kowal – Vice President
- Kerry Conley – Secretary
- Jennifer Arsenault – Treasurer
- Dean Allen – Athletic Coordinator
- Ginnie Ames – Alumni / Hall of Fame
- Michelle Nagy – Membership
- Pattie Swart, Maureen Reedy and Lori Schneck – Concessions Co-Chairs
- Debbie Jones – Fundraising
Rochester Athletic Booster are Making a Difference ‐ Over $160,000 awarded in the last 5 years!
EQUIPMENT ~ UNIFORMS ~ FACILITY IMPROVEMENTS ~ FIELD MAINTENANCE ~ MEDICAL EQUIPMENT
TEAM EVALUATION SOFTWARE ~ ATHLETIC SCHOLARSHIPS ~ SOUND IMPROVEMENTS
JOIN US FOR THE 6th ANNUAL FALCON GALA ON SATURDAY, MARCH 9TH AT TWIN LAKES GOLF CLUB!
If you’re interested in helping with the concession stand, please sign up below